Champions by Design
Starting with the original RC10, Team Associated has been at the leading edge of 1:10 scale 2WD off-road for the last 40 years and is proud to introduce this next generation RC10 to the world—the RC10B7. 40 years have seen a lot of development and changes, with each generation being a step forward from the last. The RC10B7 is no exception, boasting new long-arm suspension geometry, weight-centralized electronics layout, KPI adjustable steering blocks, and increased tunability throughout the whole chassis. These innovations have increased the potential for grip and corner speed, which leads to faster lap times and an overall easier-to-drive feel than the previous generation.
- 5-gear laydown transmission with low profile motor mount moves weight of motor closer to the center of the car
- Long-arm suspension geometry improves grip and predictability in all conditions
- KPI adjustable steering and caster blocks allow for fine-tuning steering feel. Three options are included in the kit.
- Vertical front outer ballstud allows fine-tuning of roll center, camber gain, and link length
- Height adjustable aluminum front bulkhead allows for further tuning of front roll center
- Standard and HRC (High Roll Center) rear hubs included
- Easy access anti-roll bars front and rear
- High volume gear differential improves consistency of differential action over longer runs. Fits LTC internal diff gears from the RC10B74.2.
- Highly adjustable battery holder with thumb tabs allows for easy battery removal and fine-tuning of weight bias
- 7075-T6 aluminum chassis with increased departure angle and optional weight plate pockets
- 6.5mm aluminum front axle increases stability and grip when using slim front wheels and low-profile tires
- HD 69mm CVA bones and differential outdrives for improved durability
- Lightweight molded servo mount
- One-piece rear wing mount improves durability
- New 7-inch rear wing and 2.5-inch front wing
- Low-profile body
- Shock tower covers front and rear
- 3.5mm turnbuckles and ballcups